During the final stages of product development, we send out samples of our design to different riders for review and feedback to refine the finished product. These individuals are asked for their body height , inseam and Bike mods which gives us valuable data when determining Best windshield size for rider. This data is available to you to use for comparison for your own body size and riding needs. Click the link below for our focus group rider profiles to help you pic the best height
Clearview Shields knows that setting the perfect height screen to meet your body size and riding style is key to enjoying your New Harley Davidson Road Glide Windshield. We have enhanced the performance of our Road Glide Windshields with a unique shape and styling. To receive the best Motorcycle Windshield for you, review our “Choosing your shield height” Post and then pick from the options below that match your findings.
Vertical height is measured from the lower ledge on the center display to the top edge of the screen.
Sport 10” Length 10” Vertical Height New
Small 11.75” Length 11” Vertical Height
Medium 14” Length 12.5” Vertical Height
Large 15.75” Length 14” Vertical Height
X-Large 17.75” Length 15.5” Vertical Height
XX-Large 20.75” Length 17.5” Vertical Height New
Clearview Offers 2 different side cuts.
GT Side Cut
- The GT Width is the widest option and will provide the best coverage, 1″ wider than the stock Road Glide CVO and Ultra windshields. GT shields were designed to fit with the stock handlebars and mirrors. MAY NOT WORK WITH CUSTOM RAISED BARS
Sculpted Side Cut
- The “SC” (Sculpted Cut) option is narrower than the GT Version but wider than the stock Road Glide standard and special windshields. Choose this option for a Sportier appearance and/ was designed to work with many different styles of Raised Bars for better clearance.
- Both screens have been molded with Recurved sides, which redirects the air stream outwards, enhancing the side coverage for both rider and passenger
Clearview Shields Offers a wide selection of Tints to enhance the look of your new Motorcycle Windshield. Learn More
- Dark Gray is only available in the Sport, Small & Medium Heights
- X-Large and XX-Large come in Light Gray and Clear
Why would you need to vent a screen on a heavily vented Fairing?
That was a question we asked our selves during the development of the Road Glide windshields.The Vent option for the Road Glide was really just a secondary test just to see what would happen if we added it and the response from my passenger during my test drive was interesting. With a gentle slap on my helmet, she immediately asked what happened when i closed the vent, mid ride (70 mph). I was not able to detect any change to the pocket but the passenger will notice and the benefits will quiet down the ride for them substantially.
Clearview provides Torque Sleeves with all replacement Road Glide Windshields. These sleeves create a buffer from over tightening. When a Windshield bag is added the sleeve will need to be slightly longer to compensate. Please choose yes if you have a windshield bag.
There is nothing like a Clear View
Every Road Glide Replacement no matter the size is designed to be optically correct
Little to no distortion can be found, insuring a Clearview either through or over the top
And safe operation of the Bike in any riding environment.
Fits 2015 – Present: FLTR, FLTRX , FLTRXS, FLTRU and FLTRUSE
- Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra
- Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
- Harley Davidson Road Glide Limited
- Harley Davidson Road Glide Standard