- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Harley Davidson Road Glide Windshields in the USA for over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens.
- Lower Black Masking Covers Lower Dash Area for a Clean, Finished Look
- New Well Fasteners Included for Easy Installation and a Solid Mount
- Nylon Collars to Insulate Screws and Help Protect from Over Tightening
- These shields are made with an upper recurve to increase the wind lift by approx. 2″ when compared to a straight shield. When choosing a larger “look through” windshield, please understand that whenever you bend/form plastic, there may be a change in the optics in that area. On our XL and XXL, the recurve is extremely subtle, but still , a slight change of optics may occur when looking through the recurve. These issues are not covered under warranty.
Clearview Shields is now in our 33rd year of offering quality options for your Road Glide Windshield 2004 to 2013. Developed after months of design and road testing with a final rider forum to work out the bugs, this windshield slopes back toward the motorcyclist with a recurved top section. The concept has been an industry favorite for long distance comfort without the distortion and turbulence found in competing replacement windscreens. From custom heights and vent options you will find everything you need to love the Long Ride again.
These shields were designed to fit with the stock handlebars and mirrors. Also, the factory installed GPS may interfere with the fit of the Wider Shields and may need a very slight modification to the GPS bracket. Clearview Shields are designed to serve as replacement windshields.
- 6 different heights available to tailor the shield height to your height
- Upper Recurve pushes the air up higher creating a larger, quieter pocket. Please note the Recurve option is only available on the Stock, Small, Medium, Large
- Full foam strip seals between the shield and dash, eliminating marring of black masking from fairing
- New rubber edging across the bottom of the shield that stays on (No adhesive needed)
- Dark gray tint (available on Sport,13, Small, Stock, Medium)
Height: Due to the angle of our shield sloping back toward the rider, we have found that a “vertical” reference is the best method of choosing the proper shield. The vertical reference is measured straight up vertically from the top of the gauges as shown. Please note: These measurements were acquired by polling 1000 of our Roadglide customers. Measurement tolerance is approximately 1/4″.
- Harley Stock Shield Height is – 12 1/2″
- Harley Tall Shield Height is – 14 3/4″
- The Heights we offer:
- GT Small – 11 1/2″
- GT Stock Height – 12 1/2″
- GT Medium – 13 1/2″
- GT Large – 15″
- GT X-Large – 15 3/4″
- GT XX-Large – 16 1/2″
- GT Small – 12 1/2″
- GT Stock Height – 13 3/4″
- GT Medium – 14 1/2″
- GT Large – 16″
- GT X-Large – 16 3/4″
- GT XX-Large – 17 1/2″
$187.00 – $325.00
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 10 in|
You may also like…