- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Windshields in the USA for over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens, WE DO NOT OFFER BRACKETS
Road Star 1999 – 2012 | Royal Star 1996 – 1998 Windshields
Clearview Shields customizes every shield we make. Review the details for each option and Build your new Screen.
Remember this is your shield, Crafted to meet your needs by our experienced Fabrication Technicians so your satisfaction and enjoyment of our Windshield is our #1 Goal.
These Road Star / Royal Star Windshields are designed to Mount to the OEM Yamaha Road Star/ Royal Star Brackets. (1996-2001 models). Clearview Shields are designed as “replacement” windshields. We do not offer any brackets/braces/framing or any other hardware.
- Different heights available to tailor the shield height to your height
- Added width for increased protection for your arms and shoulders
Height (measured in the center of the shield from the top of the headlight cutout to the top of the shield):
- Tour 16 – 16″ L
- Tour 21 – 21″ L
- GT21 – 21″ L
- GT23 – 23.5″ L
- GT25 – 25″ L
Width (measured across the back): 22″; 25″ (only available in the GT width)
|Dimensions||32 × 8 × 28 in|