- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Windshields in the USA for over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens, WE DO NOT OFFER BRACKETS
America 2011- Present Summer Screen Quick Release Roadster Windshield
Clearview Shields customizes every shield we make. Review the details for each option and Build your new Screen.
Remember this is your shield, Crafted to meet your needs by our experienced Fabrication Technicians so your satisfaction and enjoyment of our Windshield is our #1 Goal.
TheTriumph America, Quick Release Summer Screen 2011-Present Windshields are Designed to Mount to the 2011-present America Quick Release Brackets. Clearview Shields are designed as “replacement” windshields and do not offer any brackets/braces/framing or any other hardware.
Our windshields are pre-drilled and pre-contoured to mount to your existing OEM setup. Note: Please verify hole pattern measurements before ordering – there is some variance according to Triumph Motorcycles.
Height (measure from screen center from the top of the headlight cutout to the top of the screen):
- GT Medium – 18.5″L ( 2″ width over stock)
- GT Large – 20″L ( 2″ width over stock)
- GT Small – 15.5″ ( 2″ width over stock)
- Stock – 16″
- 2″ extra width for increased side protection
|Dimensions||32 × 8 × 28 in|