- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Windshields in the USA for over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens, we do not offer brackets
Find your self riding longer and more comfortably with our new Enhanced Triumph 1700 & 1600 replacement Windshields. These screens will mount right up to your Triumph Thunderbird 1600/1700 Quick Release Roadster Brackets. Clearview Shields does not supply the bracket system. You must have The Triumph Brackets to mount our screen to your Motorcycle. Our replacement shield will not fit the Triumph Thunderbird LT, Storm or Commander models.
Every screen is built wider than stock and includes our ultimate recurved top edge, bringing the screen closer while effectively moving the air stream over the riders head.
- The Ultimate Recurve is standard with each screen created
- Width is 4″ more on each side than OEM Windshield with early model brackets
- Width is 2″ more on each side than OEM Windshield with Newer model brackets
- Lower coverage is 6″ more than OEM.
Height (length taken from top edge to the top of the arc over the headlight):
- Medium height measures 20″ L
- Large height measures 21.5″L
- Venting is an effective air management tool for any rider. This concept helps to reduce the low pressure found behind any windshield or fairing which equates to a quieter ride. Adjustable door allows rider control of direction and volume of that air flow to 5 positions ranging from upper torso to head. Vent will direct air stream up back side of screen when fully closed.
$159.00 – $267.00
|Dimensions||32 × 8 × 28 in|
You may also like…