- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Windshields such as the Vulcan 2000 LT Screen in the USA for over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens, WE DO NOT OFFER BRACKETS
The Best Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 LT Windshield for your Ride
We engineer our Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 LT Replacement Windshields to exceed your expectations through rigorous testing. During the final stages of product development, we send out samples of our design to different riders for review and feedback to refine the finished product. These individuals are asked for their body height, inseam and Bike mods which gives us valuable data when determining Best windshield size for riders. This data is available to you to use for comparison for your own body size and specific riding needs. Click the link below for our focus group rider profiles to help you pic the best height.
Randall Conrad –
This was a reorder from 12+ yrs ago. Yes my replacement shield lasted 12+ yrs. The only reason I reordered was I dropped the bike unloading it from my trailer and it snapped hitting the side of my motor home.
I ordered this replacement 13 days before a trip and believe it or not Clearview got it to me in time. On the trip I noted moderate distortion. When I got back I called and talked to Craig S. Short story… he replaced the shield paying shipment both ways. You can’t do better than Clearview and Craig.
Keith Rogers –
I bought one of these for my 06 Vulcan 2000 Classic LT back in 2007/8. Its been a the best thing. After 10 years started to look scratched up so about ready for another one……great product.
Ten stars I got my new windshield in for my 2010 Kawasaki 2000LT Trike. It fit perfect. The additional 4″ in Heighth and width made a huge difference. The quality of the windshield is GREAT.