- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Motorcycle Windshields in the USA like the Kawasaki KLR 650 shield for over 36 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens,
The Best Kawasaki KLR 650 Windshield for your Ride
We engineer our Kawasaki KLR 650 Replacement Windshields to exceed your expectations through rigorous testing. During the final stages of product development, we send out samples of our design to different riders for review and feedback to refine the finished product. These individuals are asked for their body height, inseam and Bike mods which gives us valuable data when determining Best windshield size for riders. This data is available to you to use for comparison for your own body size and specific riding needs. Click the link below for our focus group rider profiles to help you pic the best height.
Steve Stoker –
Quality shield and wonderful wind protection on my KLR 19″ shield; wind hits the top of my helmet (I’m 6 feet tall). Very quiet air space behind the shield thanks to the 1″ gap for air to flow thru. BUT, the dealer pre-installed this onto the new KLR I purchased from him thus I didn’t realize the shield was supposed to be mounted over the original shield. I’ve experienced 2 lost screws due to KLR vibration in 500 miles. The dealer re-ordered parts and re-installed with lock-tight liquid. I subsequently had two screws loosen up during the next 500 miles (about half of the miles were dirt roads). The ‘nuts’ installed in the 1″ thick ‘gaskets’ appear to be turning thus 2 of the 4 screws are not truly tight. Had to place tape over the screws to ensure no more get lost and for the shield to remain solidly in place. Makes me wonder if the dealer-install caused vibration issues for the mounting system?
Bill D. –
Last August I rode the KLR about 5000 miles up and across the Trans Labrador “Highway” (currently mostly unpaved), then through Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick, returning via Maine & NH. Speeds ranged from 20 mph and bumps for miles – up to 85 mph. On the TLH, lots of 50mph over bumpy gravel roads and naturally, vibration. The CS small GT shield continues to work like a champ.
Kerry I –
I have had my shield now for over two years. Performance has been awesome, and workmanship is superb! I highly recommend this shield if you do alot of highway cruising, especially in colder temps!
Kerry Ingold –
I’ve had my shield for over two years now. Quality has been excellent and functionally it works very well.