- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Harley-Davidson Windshields & Fat Bob Quick Release Screens in the USA for over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens. We do not offer any brackets/braces/framing or any other hardware.
Fat Bob Quick Release Motorcycle Windshield by Clearview Shields
We engineer our Harley-Davidson Fat Bob Quick Release Windshields and Motorcycle windscreens to exceed your expectations through rigorous testing. During the final stages of product development, we send out samples of our designs to different riders for review and feedback to refine the finished product. These individuals are asked for their body height, inseam, and any existing Bike mods/modifications. This information gives us valuable data when determining best windshield size for each individual rider. This data is available to you to use for comparison for your own body size and riding needs. Click the link below for our focus group rider profiles to help you pick the best height.
Everything fit just right . I can see clearly once again !
Good Product, long wait!
Excellent windshield. Well packaged and really easy to install. Perfect replacement for my damaged HD stock windshield.
Needed a replacement shield for my bike and the Dealership only sold as a full kit for 400 bucks. Was able to order just the replacement shield exactly the way I wanted it. Fits great…looks great… USA made…Thanx!!!!!!!!
After a bit of a hassle and some more dough for obtaining mounting hardware, I have a windshield. I took the bike out for a ride today (39F and wind blowing). This is a completely different ride (on the great side). I am very pleased.
18.5″ GT width Dark Gray Tint
Jim Mincey –
WOW!!!! First ride today with my new 23″ Recurve, extra wide, smoke tint, Clearview windshield. What an awesome difference this windshield makes. I’m loving it.
20″ Clear with Recurve