- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Shields such as the Honda CH80 in the USA for Over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Material Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .157 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Ready to Mount for Fast & Easy Installation
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
Honda CH80 Replacement Motorcycle Windshields
We engineer our Honda CH80 Windshields and all our Motorcycle Windscreens to exceed your expectations through rigorous testing. During the final stages of product development, we send out samples of our designs to different riders for review and feedback to refine the finished product. These individuals are asked for their body height, inseam, and any existing Bike mods/modifications. This information gives us valuable data when determining best windshield size for each individual rider. This data is available to you to use for comparison for your own body size and riding needs. Click the link below for our focus group rider profiles to help you pick the best height.
I have a 1988 Honda Elite Scooter which I wanted a Windshield for, I soon found out that there are none available for my scooter. Then I found Clearview Shields on line and found they custom make make windshield to fit my old scooter plus many others. They give you many choices to pick from so you can pick what you want. I ordered my shield, it takes a few weeks for them to make it. When I received it, I opened the box and was very happy with the shield they made for me. It was exactly what I wanted and when I installed it I was very happy with the way it fit my old scooter. I am very satisfied with this shield and very happy I could even find one for my old Scooter. So If you want a windshield to custom fit your Scooter, they are the company to call.
Enclosed are the pictures that we promised you! The installation was not at all bad, the holes in the bike where the bolts go are a little smaller than the hardware you supplied, but not a problem, we just drilled them out. My wife loves the new shield, and is happy that she no longer will have to wipe bugs juice off of her face and body. Thanks for a great product, if we can be of any assistance in the future please let us know.
Got the windshield and put it on. It works great and is an improvement to the scooter. The package was very well packed and arrived in perfect shape. Thanks for the quick delivery.