- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting windshields including the Harley Dyna Wide Glide in the USA for Over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Material Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Ready to Mount for Fast & Easy Installation
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shields are designed as “replacement” windshields – we do not offer any brackets/braces/framing or any other hardware
Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Windshield by Clearview Shields
We engineer our Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Windshields and Motorcycle windscreens to exceed your expectations through rigorous testing. During the final stages of product development, we send out samples of our designs to different riders for review and feedback to refine the finished product. These individuals are asked for their body height, inseam, and any existing Bike mods/modifications. This information gives us valuable data when determining best windshield size for each individual rider. This data is available to you to use for comparison for your own body size and riding needs. Click the link below for our focus group rider profiles to help you pick the best height.
The name Dyna itself only emerged in 1991, but the origin of the line of Harley-Davidson motorcycles can be traced back almost two decades. The late 1960s brought a peak to the scene of custom motorcycles. 1991 saw the introduction of the FXDB Sturgis, the first official Dyna model on the market. The FXDB was named in honor of the annual bicycle rally in South Dakota that continues to take place today. About 1,500 were produced.
Twenty-seven years after the Dyna was conceived, its time has come to an end. In 2017, Harley-Davidson announced that the line would be over after the 2018 model year. The popular Dyna models, which were still in production at the time, were merged into the newly designed Softail line. In recent years, the Dynas put on a strong show and created motorcycles that many found attractive. That is not to say that the modal went down without a fight.
When considering a new Dyna Motorcycle Windshield choose Clearview Shields as all of our windscreens are handcrafted in the U.S.A. and rigorously inspected to meet and exceed your standards. Our screens feature many options including size options such as height and width. Our shields also feature tint and recurve options so that you and achieve the custom look combined with versatility and functionality you deserve to give you the ultimate riding experience. Clearview Shields is a name you can trust and depend on.