- Clearview has been Handcrafting Replacement Windshields in the USA for over 33 years
- All height options retain the ability to move up and down using stock adjusting mechanism
- Available in Clear or Light Grey Tint
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Material Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Protection for the Dash and Acc.
- .177 Material is more Rigid than Stock Shield
- Ready to Mount for Fast & Easy Installation
- Full Installation Instructions Included
- Contoured Shape and altered Angle of Slope for improved Air Flow & Shield Strength
- All new Well Fasteners Included for Easy and Solid Mount
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing (cosmetic Fascia can be left off during test drive)
- For Rider Reviews Visit Burgman USA Forum www.burgmanusa.com
Suzuki Burgman AN650 2013-Present
Clearview Shields customizes every shield we make. Review the details for each option and Build your new Screen.
Remember this is your shield, Crafted to meet your needs by our experienced Fabrication Technicians so your satisfaction and enjoyment of our Windshield is our #1 Goal.
Clearview Shields released our new 2013-Present Burgman AN 650 Replacement Windshields. Much like our earlier model Burgman 650 screens, we not only increased height, but enhanced the width for improved hand and upper body coverage.
- Four different heights give the rider a broader range of choices to fine tune the windshield for the best performance possible.
- All Height options include this extra width
- Improved air management is why the 5 position adjustable vent is one of the best options for your new replacement screen.
- It will help to offset the low pressure area caused by the larger screen and give the rider increased control over how little air comes into the pocket.
- Work it together with the screens adjustment options and dial in the quietest pocket you’ll ever experience on two wheels.
- Greatly reduces back pressure when screen is adjusted down.
Height: (Measurements are taken with Screen adjusted to lowest position using the reference point illustrated above. Original stock screen 16.5″)
- Small – 17″(43cm)
- Medium – 18″(45.5cm)
- Large – 19″(48cm)
- X-Large – 20″(51cm)
|Dimensions||32 × 8 × 28 in|