- Clearview has been Handcrafting Replacement Windshields in the USA for over 33 years
- All height options retain the ability to move up and down using stock adjusting mechanism
- Available in Clear or Light Grey Tint
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Material Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Protection for the Dash and Acc.
- .177 Material is more Rigid than Stock Shield
- Ready to Mount for Fast & Easy Installation
- Full Installation Instructions Included
- Contoured Shape and altered Angle of Slope for improved Air Flow & Shield Strength
- All new Well Fasteners Included for Easy and Solid Mount
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing (cosmetic Fascia can be left off during test drive)
- For Rider Reviews Visit Burgman USA Forum www.burgmanusa.com
Clearview Shields released our new 2013-Present Burgman AN 650 Replacement Windshields. Much like our earlier model Burgman 650 screens, we not only increased height, but enhanced the width for improved hand and upper body coverage.
- Four different heights give the rider a broader range of choices to fine tune the windshield for the best performance possible.
- All Height options include this extra width
- Improved air management is why the 5 position adjustable vent is one of the best options for your new replacement screen.
- It will help to offset the low pressure area caused by the larger screen and give the rider increased control over how little air comes into the pocket.
- Work it together with the screens adjustment options and dial in the quietest pocket you’ll ever experience on two wheels.
- Greatly reduces back pressure when screen is adjusted down.
Height: (Measurements are taken with Screen adjusted to lowest position using the reference point illustrated above. Original stock screen 16.5″)
- Small – 17″(43cm)
- Medium – 18″(45.5cm)
- Large – 19″(48cm)
- X-Large – 20″(51cm)
$190.00 – $313.00
|Dimensions||36 × 30 × 8 in|
You may also like…