- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Shields like the Honda VTX 1300 Retro C & S Shields in the USA for Over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Material Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Ready to Mount for Fast & Easy Installation
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shields are designed as “replacement” windshields – we do not offer any brackets/braces/framing or any other hardware
Honda VTX 1300 Retro C & S Replacement Motorcycle Windshields
We engineer our Honda VTX 1300 Retro C & S Model Windshields and all our Motorcycle Windscreens to exceed your expectations through rigorous testing. During the final stages of product development, we send out samples of our designs to different riders for review and feedback to refine the finished product. These individuals are asked for their body height, inseam, and any existing Bike mods/modifications. This information gives us valuable data when determining best windshield size for each individual rider. This data is available to you to use for comparison for your own body size and riding needs. Click the link below for our focus group rider profiles to help you pick the best height.
I’ve gotta say, this is a great company to work with. After accidentally ordering the wrong year shield, I was able to get a hold of an actual customer service rep right away to correct the issue. The windshield is awesome and fits my bike perfectly. Also, it’s packaged really well. You will not be disappointed with your purchase. The extra width and height of the windshield makes all the difference.
Very nice windshield…very little buffeting on the tallest windshield…just wish my vent would come in
Edwin Spomer –
I ordered the windshield. I had a specialized order cut down. They did it no problem. I needed it before Daytona Bike Week and they made sure I had it way before the scheduled shipping date. I ordered the windshield tinted with the vent. It works great No wind buffeting like the stock shield. Looks great,mounts easy.They are very professional company.
The windshield I ordered arrived in fine shape, obviously packed by someone who understands what loving care means. The screen is a little bit thicker/heavier plastic, and just feels like quality material. I installed it in just a few minutes, and took it for a fifty minute ride. Again a whole new world. The proof to me was it was the first time on the bike that I was able to crack the screen on my helmet and not have the wind push it shut. Absolutely no vibration on the screen itself, up through the gears all the way to freeway speeds.
Light Grey Custom height on a VTX1300T
VTX1300 w/a Clearview Shield – a perfect match!