- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Windshields in the USA for over 33 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Materials Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash & Acc
- .177 Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Shipped with a Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- Clearview Shield are designed as “replacement” windscreens,
These shields fit the Burgman 400 USA Model through 2006, they do not fit the 2007 model.
- The stock shield on the standard model measures 16″ up from the top of the plastic piece in the center of the handlebars to the top edge of the shield. You can add our vertical height increases on our sizes to see where the top edge of our shield will be from that point.
- Upper recurve pushes the air up higher creating a larger, quieter Pocket
- New Well Nut Fasteners included for easy installation and a solid mount
- 7″ wider at base, 3″ wider at the top.
Height (length measured in the center of the shield from the base of the shield above the fairing to the top):
- GT Small – 26.5″L (.5″ vertically taller)
- GT Medium – 28.5″L (1.5″ vertically taller)
- GT Large – 30″L (2.5″ vertically taller)
- GT X-Large – 31.5″L (3.5″ vertically taller)
$195.00 – $331.00
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 12 in|
You may also like…