- Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Harley Davidson Road Glide Windshields in the USA for Over 31 Years
- Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
- Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Material Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
- UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash and Acc.
- 3/16″ (.187) Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
- Ready to Mount for Fast & Easy Installation Including All New Fasteners
- Lower Black Masking Covers Lower Dash Area for a Clean, Finished Look
- 6 Different Heights Available to Tailor the Shield Height to Your Height
- Angled back to bring the shield closer to the rider for Improved Air Flow
- Upper Recurve Pushes the Air Up Higher Creating a Larger, Quieter Pocket
- Full Foam Strip Seals Between the Shield and Dash, Eliminating marring of black masking from fairing
- New Rubber Edging Across the Bottom of the Shield that Stays On (No adhesive needed)
- New Well Nut Fasteners Included for Easy Installation and a Solid Mount
- Nylon Collars to Insulate Screws and Help Protect from Over TighteningShipped with a
- Protective Film that allows Installation and Testing
- Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
- These shields were designed to fit with the stock handlebars and mirrors. Also, the factory installed GPS may interfere with the fit of the Wider Shields and may need a very slight modification to the GPS bracket.
- These shields are made with an upper recurve designed to increase the wind lift by approx. 2″ when compared to a straight shield. When choosing a larger “look through” shield, please understand that whenever you bend/form plastic, there may be a change in the optics in that area. On our XL and XXL, the recurve is extremely subtle, but still, a slight change of optics may occur when looking through the recurve. These issues are not covered under warranty.
Click HERE to watch the installation video